Our complete line of insulated bags, insulated box liners, and insulated pallet covers are made with reflective insulation and can out-perform other materials, providing our customers cost-savings and peace of mind.
InsulTote Insulated Packaging Supplies
- Thermal protective power stops 94 percent of radiant heat that can threaten food safety, quality and appearance
- Compact, lightweight and strong
- Performs as well as or better than EPS foam and other types of insulation typically used to ship temperature-sensitive items
- Delivers savings due to reduced shipping costs, materials and warehouse storage space
- Space-efficient, less bulky and environmentally friendly, too
- Clean, streamlined design makes your shipped products stand out from the crowd
Contact us to find out how we can develop an InsulTote packaging solution to perfectly suit your needs. Click here or call us at 1-800-776-3645.
To learn more about reflective insulation, click on How Reflective Insulation Works.
Packaging supplies that cushions as it insulates. Offers a high-performing, cost-effective alternative to bulky insulated boxes and coolers.
High-strength reinforced aluminum foil covers used to insulate shipping pallets and food service speed racks.
These line the interior of overseas shipping containers, reducing moisture and temperature damage. Unique design makes installation a snap.