Medications and specimens need to ship safely every time—and our packaging products deliver. InsulTote insulated shipping products provide thermal protection, ensuring that temperature-sensitive items arrive safely. From insulated bags and box liners to insulated pouches and pallet covers, we can create custom solutions tailored to meet your needs.
- Thermal protective power stops 94 percent of radiant heat that can threaten product quality or package contents
- Compact, lightweight and strong
- Performs as well as or better than EPS foam and other types of insulation typically used to ship temperature-sensitive items
- Delivers savings due to reduced shipping costs, materials and warehouse storage space
- Space-efficient, less bulky and environmentally friendly, too
- Clean, streamlined design makes your shipped products stand out from the crowd
Contact us to find out how we can develop an InsulTote packaging solution to perfectly suit your needs. Click here or call us at 1-800-776-3645.
To learn more about reflective insulation, click on How Reflective Insulation Works.
InsulTote packaging solutions for medications and specimens
Insulated packaging that cushions as it insulates, protecting contents.
High-strength reinforced aluminum foil covers used to insulate shipping pallets.
These line the interior of overseas shipping containers, reducing moisture and temperature damage. Unique design makes installation a snap.