Federal tax credits for energy-efficient home improvements were reinstated as part of the American Taxpayer Relief Act, which was signed into law Jan. 2 to avoid the “fiscal cliff.” The tax credits DO NOT expire until Dec. 31, 2013.
Our reflective insulation and radiant barrier products qualify for the Home Improvement Tax Credit. Find more details about the Home Improvement Tax Credit by visiting this page from the Alliance to Save Energy.
The following tax credits are available:
- 10% of the cost of insulation materials and systems, excluding installation
- 10% of the cost of qualifying exterior doors, windows and skylights, excluding installation
- 10% of the cost of qualifying metal and asphalt roofs, excluding installation
- $50 for an advanced main air circulating fan
- $150 for qualifying natural gas, propane or oil furnace or hot water boiler
- $300 for a highly efficient heat pump or heat pump water heater
- $300 for a highly efficient central air conditioner or qualifying natural gas, propane or oil water heater
- $300 for a biomass stove
Innovative Energy offers the most complete line of reflective insulation products — from building insulation products to materials for OEM and packaging applications. For more information, call 800-776-3645 or visit www.insul.net.