Shipping your products is serious business. We understand that when your customer opens their package, that first impression can last a lifetime. That is a lot of pressure riding on a situation that sometimes feels out of your control, and it can be a real source of stress.
Luckily, we take this seriously too. Melted, spoiled, or mushy products are just not acceptable. We want you to feel confident that your temperature-sensitive products will arrive in good condition, and create a lasting image of quality and care. So, let’s take some of that control back! In this video, you will learn a few quick steps to ensure you are getting maximum performance from your InsulTote reflective insulation packaging. That way, you can seal up your precious cargo and send it on its way, knowing you have taken extra care for your care of your customers.
QUICK TIPS TO APPLY:
- You can save money by using an InsulTote Pouch instead of a box liner
- Slide fitted InsulTote box liner or pouch into your shipping box
- Pack products in first
- Add appropriate refrigerant on top (If you need help figuring out what method works best with your product, give us a call, or email, and we’re happy to help you through it. 800-776-3645, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Remove tape covering and gently press out remaining air
- Create air-tight seal for best performance
- Tape up and ship out with confidence!
If this is all new to you and you have more questions about how to protect your products from temperature changes during shipments, our packaging expert is always willing to lend advice and share experiences on how InsulTote has worked best for similar products. Call or email us today so you can get started on a solution for your stress! 800-776-3645 email@example.com
Read more and order HERE!