Why Should I Install One?
- Cuts energy consumption and costs
- Improves thermal performance
- All-in-one kit contains everything you need
- Easy to install; 60 minutes or less
- Fits up to a 60-gallon gas or electric unit
How Does It Work?
Unless properly insulated, a water heater will lose heat energy if the temperature around it is colder than the water inside. This heat loss results in wasted energy consumption and costs. Our water heater insulation jacket features a highly reflective metalized aluminum film that blocks 94 percent of radiant heat, unlike fiberglass, foam or cellulose insulation, which absorb heat. When materials absorb heat, they merely slow down its transfer. Innovative Energy's water heater insulation jacket provides superior thermal performance and energy efficiency and can significantly reduce energy costs.
- Industrial & Commercial
- Residential & Do-It-Yourself
"Insulating your storage water heater tank is fairly simple and inexpensive, and it could pay for itself in about a year."
U.S. Department of Energy